Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bring All Your Feelings to God

Isaiah 12:2 - "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."

Ephesians 6:16-20 - In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the sword of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that it may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak. 

I John 1:5-7 - For this very reason, make every effort to supplement your faith with virtue, and virtue with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with steadfastness, and steadfastness with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love. 

Dear God, today I bring You my fears, my anxieties, my worries, and even my angers, and happinesses, and joys. I bring You my sadnesses and my excitements. I bring all my feelings to You to check them at the door and make sure I am not troubled by those which would try to bring me down and am uplifted by those that are encouragements from You. Thank You for being a feelings checker. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment