Sunday, July 12, 2015

God Wants You to Experience the Riches of Your Salvation

Psalm 34:5 - This who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed.

Ephesians 2:4-9 - But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ–by grace you have been saved–and raised us up with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of hai grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 

Hebrews 3:1-2 - Therefore, holy brothers, you who share in a heavenly calling, consider Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, who was faithful to him who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house. 

Dear God, thank You for perfect and unending love. You don't care if I look less than perfect or am not acting perfect all the time. You just love me because I am Yours. I am my hardest judge. When I go down the self-judgment path, remind me that Your love is there and that You are still there. Thank You for a love that never ends, never judges, and is always perfect. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment