Sunday, February 5, 2017

I Am Mighty!

"The Lord your God is in your midst, aa mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing." - Zephaniah 3:17

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." - II Corinthians 12:9

"Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to resent you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen." - Jude 24-25

Dear God, 

You are with me. You are mighty. You are at the center of me. Your power in me is made perfect when I am weak. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment