Sunday, February 26, 2017

Strong Again

For thus said the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and east you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength." But you were unwilling, and you said, "No! We will flee upon horses"; therefore you shall flee away; and, "We will ride upon swift steeds"; therefore your pursuers shall be swift. - Isaiah 30:15-16

Other translation focal verse: This is what the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel, says: "If you come back to me and trust me, you will be saved. If you will be calm and trust me, you will be strong." But you don't want to do that. - Isaiah 30:15

"Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

"Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:30-31

Dear God,

If I will be calm and trust You, I will be strong. You will not leave me when I need You. God, I give You all of the concerns the disabled have right now with regard to healthcare and the ACA right now. I am going to trust that You will not allow the republicans to hurt us. I am placing this in Your hands. Strengthen me and guide me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment