Saturday, February 11, 2017

It Is I

But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Take heart; it is I. Do not be afraid." - Matthew 14:27

And after the earthquake was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire the sound of a low whisper. - I Kings 19:12

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6

You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you form all the nation's and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. - Jeremiah 29:13-14

Dear God, 

Calm my mind please so that I can concentrate on hearing Your voice. Thank You for always being there even when I cannot feel You there.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment