Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Devil and His Tracks

The Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded, and he went to meet Asa and said to him, "Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: The Lord is with you while you are with him. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will forsake you." - II Chronicles 15:1-2

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20

Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this that you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." - Genesis 3:13

Dear God, 

Whenever I look for You, I will find You. You are with me always. Help me to be guarded against distractions that would cause me to lose focus on You and Your promise. Help me to be guarded against lies that would cause me to doubt You and Your promise. And help me to be guarded against discouragement that would tell me that I am not worthy of You and Your promises. I am never alone. You are with me every moment of every day. 

Thank You. 

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment