Tuesday, February 14, 2017

More than Anything

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of kGod in Christ Jesus our Lord." - Romans 8:38-39

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." - Proverbs 3:5

"But the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge." - Psalm 94:22

Dear God,

You are always watching over me. No matter what I am doing, no matter what I am going through, no matter how alone I may feel, You are with me because You love me. Nothing can separate me from You. God, how I need You right now. Life keeps throwing me brick after brick. It's not even throwing lemons I can turn into lemonade anymore. It's throwing bricks. Of course, I guess I could build a house with the bricks. God, please help me.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment