Friday, February 24, 2017

The Secret of Being Happy

"I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need." - Philippians 4:12

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us." - Psalm 62:8

"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High; to declare your steadfast love in the morning, and your faithfulness by night, to the music of the lute and the harp, to the melody of the lyre." - Psalm 92:1-3

Dear God, 

Teach me how to be happy no matter the circumstances. God, today, You know my troubled thoughts and troubled heart. Even when I cannot put words to what is troubling me, You know them loud and clear. God, please show Yourself in a huge way to all of us who depend on the protections on the ACA as the republicans have set their sights on that even more so again. God, You are Provider. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment