Sunday, February 12, 2017

Rest and Hope

"For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken." - Psalm 62:5-6

Of Benjamin he said, "The beloved of the Lord dwells in safety. The High God surrounds him all day long, and dwells between his shoulders." - Deuteronomy 33:12

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." - Hebrews 13:8

"Let your steadfast love, O Lord, be upon us, even as we hope in you." - Psalm 33:22

Dear God, 

I need rest. I need relief from the worry and fear about the future. Will I still have access to healthcare I need like what I enjoy now? Hope can turn the impossible into the possible simply by trusting You. My life is constantly changing but You remain the same. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment