Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I Am Holy

And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, and day and night they never cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come!" - Revelation 4:8

"And when he had removed him, he raised up David to be their king, of whom he testified and said, 'I have found in David the son of Jesse a man after my heart, who will do all my will.'" - Acts 13:22

David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." And Nathan said to Daniel, "The Lord also has put away your sin; you shall not die." - II Samuel 12:13

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1

Dear God,

You are always with me but You are also completely holy. I am very blessed to be able to call You my Savior and Friend. And I need to be careful with Your Name. Forgive me when I err.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment