Friday, February 3, 2017

I Am with You Always

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My soul is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar." - Psalm 42:5-6

"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching the, to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:19-20

"You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask." - James 4:2

Dear God, 

You are with me now and forever. Right now, I feel some distance because I am struggling to see how You are with me due to the worsening Trump disaster. Yesterday, the republicans just voted to roll back expanded access to mental healthcare under the ACA which they are trying to destroy despite the fact that they claim to be "prolife." They voted to allow those deemed mentally incompetent to own guns. And this is not safe at all. Help me God to ember that You are still there with me even while these insane things are happening. You created everything in this world. God, I need You to show Yourself in a huge way. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment