Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Truth

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." - John 8:31-32

"Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind! In the cover of your presence you hide them from the plots of men; you store them in your shelter from the strife of tongues." - Psalm 31:19-20

"But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall." - Malachi 4:2

"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death." - Romans 8:1-2

Dear God,

You came into my life to make me free. The closer I live to You, the freer I will be. I will know the truth, and the truth will set me free. May my heart always be receptive to the truth and may it always be on guard against the lies.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment