Sunday, April 12, 2015

Trusting God: A Moment-By-Moment Choice

Exodus 15:22-26 - Then Moses made Israel set out from the Red Sea, and they went into the wilderness of Shur. They went three days in the wilderness and found no water. When they came to Marah, they could not drink the water of Marah because it was bitter; therefore it was named Marah. And the people grumbled against Moses, saying, "What shall we drink?" And he cried to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a log, and he threw it into the water, and the water became sweet. There the Lord made for them a statute and a rule, and there he tested them, saying, "If you will diligently listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and do that which is right in his eyes, and give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you that I put on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, your healer."

Psalm 31:14 - But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, "You are my God."

Dear God, when I am faced with hard times and am uncertain of You, please help me to remember that You are still there and grow my trust in You. As hard as it may be to trust You when times are challenging, it is far better than to lose sight and fall. Thank You for always being there even when I feel alone. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment