Saturday, April 11, 2015

This Is the Day That God Has Made

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Philippians 3:13-14 - Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 

Dear God, help me to focus only in today and what today may bring. We are off to a beautiful start. The day is pretty. Hopefully not too hot though. But even if it is hot, thank You for ways to cool off in air conditioned cars and buildings. Thank You for allowing people to have the smarts to invent the air conditioning. Thank You, God, for being with me today. Help me as I face the day. Lead me in Your presence throughout the day. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment