Sunday, April 19, 2015

Listen to God Continually

Proverbs 19:21 - Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand. 

John 8:36 - "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

John 10:27 - "My sheep hear my voice, and it know them, and they follow me."

Dear God, I didn't set out to have an interview this week, but I did end up with one at last hour basically. I do not know whether I will get the job, and is very well might not. I know there are bound to be better qualified applicants and I am still learning a lot. But the interview is good practice either way. Take hold of my thoughts as I listen to Your voice and lean on You during this time. Work out Your plan for me in this and continue to make sure my family has the provisions it needs. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment