Thursday, April 2, 2015

God Has Promised to Meet All Your Needs

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Philippians 4:19 - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Dear God, it is hard to thank You for the trials You allow me to go through in life, but I want to do Your will and practice being more thankful for those trials so I can learn better how to trust that You are working in and through them and in my life and bringing me peace in the middle of suffering. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment