Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Let God Teach You Thankfulness

Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path.

Hebrews 12:28-29 - Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire. 

Dear God, thankfulness. Not necessarily the easiest attitude, but yet so simple to do. I am thankful each day I have the chance to wake up and have a new day. I am thankful for new opportunities to make a difference or to help someone. I am thankful for new breaths. I am thankful for new things to do. Today, I am thankful that we have a vet who cares about our furbabies. I am anxious about taking baby girl in. But she has a bump on her head. But I am thankful she will get quality care. Be with me today. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment