Sunday, April 19, 2015

Do Not Be Afraid for God Is with You

Deuteronomy 31:6 - "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you."

Psalm 46:2-3 -  Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

Psalm 73:23-24 - Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.

Mark 4:39 - And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, "Peace! Be still!" And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Dear God, help me to never fall into the mean world syndrome that the media causes. While the news may focus on the negatives, You look at the positives and I need to trust You that the world has positives somewhere. I am not to be afraid because You are with me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment