Sunday, April 19, 2015

Make God Your Focal Point

Psalm 102:26-27 - They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, but you are the same, and your years have no end.

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of throne of God.

Dear God, focal point. You are a focal point in my busy life. Like a ballerina or tap dancer who has to fix their eyes on a focal point so they do not get dizzy from their twists and turns, I need to keep my focus on You so I don't get dizzy when my circumstances try to make me dizzy and confused. Thank You for training me in Your ways and teaching me how to have more balance in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment