Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Trust God in Every Detail of Your Life

Psalm 40:2 - He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.

Jeremiah 17:7 - "Blessed is the man who trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord."

Romans 8:28 - And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light. 

Dear God, thank You for drawing me up out of the miry bog and setting my feet upon the rock so I can stand. Thank You for working things together for my good even when I may not understand what. You are doing. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Your Love Never Fails by Newsboys (YouTube)

Nothing can separate 
Even if I run away
Your love never fails
I know I still make mistakes
You have new mercy for me every day
'Cause Your love never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may pain in the night 
But joy comes in the morning

The wind is strong and the water's deep
I'm not alone here in these open seas
'Cause Your love never fails 
The chasm is far too wide
I never though I'd reach the other side
But Your live never fails

You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me
Your love never fails

You make all things work together for my good
You make all things work together for my good

You stay the same through the ages 
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You live me
Your live never fails

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh
'Cause your love never fails

No comments:

Post a Comment