Sunday, April 19, 2015

Let God Control Your Mind

Genesis 1:26-27 - The God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Romans 8:6 - To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Dear God, help me as I learn to take captive every thought and to release it to You so You can control my mind the way it needs to be. My mind is one of those that never rests. Please take control of it so I can rest. Thank You for creating me with the ability to think and to reason. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment