Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Walk with God Along Paths of Trust

Psalm 9:10 - And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 

Isaiah 26:4 - Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. 

Dear God, today I turn over to You my CT and ENT follow up. May the doctor figure out why I have had this ear infection for the past two months straight. May they be able to find the solution. I am going to choose to trust You with it today. Help me to not be anxious going into the appointments today. Thank You for making my paths straight. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment