Thursday, September 24, 2015

Pour All of Your Energy into Trusting God

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rid and your staff, they comfort me.

Proverbs 29:25 - The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.

Matthew 7:1-2 - "Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment that you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured in you."

Dear God, help me to grow in my trust in You. Help me not be jealous when someone seems to have an easier time at something than I do and help me to not look down on someone who is struggling either. Thank You for leading me on my path and being with me on it. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment