Sunday, September 27, 2015

Relax in His Everlasting Arms

Deuteronomy 33:27 - "The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you said, Destroy."

Psalm 27:13-14 - I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

Dear God, thank You for making me needy of You and Your help and presence in my life. There is no shame in being needy. It is humbling. There is a shame in being greedy and selfish though. There is a shame in taking away access to food for the low income disabled and elderly. Or should be. I know I am lacking. I know I need You because I am not self-sufficient. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment