Sunday, September 13, 2015

God Designed You to Live in Union with Him

Psalm 139:13-16 - For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden form you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.

Mark 8:36 - "For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and forfeit his life?"

II Corinthians 3:17-18 - Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 

Dear God, thank You for designing me just the way I am and for knowing me in ways I may not even know myself yet. Thank You for transforming me each and every day into just who You created me to be. Thank You for knowing my days. Help me never lose sight of You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment