Thursday, September 10, 2015

He Is Always Available to You

Genesis 28:15 - "Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done wah I have promised you."

Isaiah 54:10 - For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." 

Dear God, You answered a prayer. You allowed my doctors the wisdom to figure out a solution for this two month long ear problem. We are going to try the surgery and hope that works for this. While some may think I am crazy and wonder why I thank You for this, I know that You are in it. I long for the day when I no longer need any surgeries, but until then I will trust in You for You are with me always even when I do not feel You wih me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment