Sunday, September 13, 2015

Come to Him and Rest

Matthew 7:1 - "Judge not, that you not be judged."

John 17:3 - "And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent."

Romans 9:20-21 - But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to the molder, "Why have you made me like this?" Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honored use and another for dishonorable use?

I Timothy 6:13-16 - I charge you in the presence of God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who in his testimony before Pontius Pilate made the good confession, to keep the commandment unstained and free from reproach until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, which he will display at the proper time–he who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, who dwells in unapproachable light, whom no one has ever seen or can see. To him be honor and eternal dominion. Amen. 

Dear God, forgive me if and when I presume to be judgmental of Your ways, be it how someone else is, how I am, or how the weather is. Goodness, I can be my harshest judge! But what right do I have even to judge myself? None. You created me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment