Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Accept Each Day Exactly As It Comes to You

Psalm 42:5-6 - Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. My sould is cast down within me; therefore I remember you from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from amount Mizar.

Jeremiah 31:25 - "For I will satisfy the weary soul, and every languishing soul I will replenish."

II Corinthians 13:4 - For he was crucified in weakness, but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealing with you we will live with him by the power of God. 

Dear God, I long for healing from this infection I have been fighting since July. I long for restoration of health. I long for doctors to be wise and to figure out what is going on and to treat the underlying cause. I also choose to trust that You will accomplish this minor thing on the scale of eternity. Thank You for this day on which I am alive and able to breathe in the air You provide for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment