Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Trust God and Refuse to Worry

Exodus 15:2 - The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. 

II Corinthians 10:5 - We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. 

Dear God, help me to stay my mind on the present and not worry too much about the future. I do have some things that are coming up in the next few days and weeks that do worry me, but what good will it do me to worry? I cannot do anything about them now, today. Worrying about them will not change the outcomes of them. So today, I choose to live in the now and trust You to worry about the future. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment