Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Path

"No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." - I Corinthians 10:13

"So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight." - II Corinthians 5:6-7

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6

"You make known to me the oath of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore." - Psalm 16:11

Dear God,

The path of life has a wonderful destination in heaven. You are walking with me. You know everything that will happen on my path. You see the whole path even when I can only see a small part. Help me to trust You and to walk by faith. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment