Friday, March 3, 2017

Come to Me with Courage

"Be strong, and let your heart take courage." - Psalm 31:24

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

"Behold, the Lord God comes with might, and his arm rules for him; behold, his reward is with him, and his recompense before him. He will tend his flock like a shepherd; he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom, and gently lead those that are with young." - Isaiah 40:10-11

Dear God, 

I am to be strong and brave. I am to put my hope in You. God, after reading these scriptures today, I want to say that the message in Isaiah and in Revelation today are comforting. You will guard me and there is punishment for the lying republicans ahead. You will make sure I still have what I need when it comes to healthcare and You will not let them destroy that for the least of these. You will be with me even in the days ahead as we move to more testing for this rare disease that is killing me. Testing and treatment for both of them. God, help me to continue to be brave and courageous and to never lose hope in You.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment