Friday, March 24, 2017

I Give You Power

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me." - John 15:4

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him." - Psalm 28:7

Dear God,

You give me power and strength. You give me everything I need to face anything, whether good or bad. But I have to stay close to You. I really do not feel strong right now. And I am having a hard time trusting You to take care of things, but God, You have compassion for the least of these and I know You would not allow harm to come to them, so I ask You again to make sure those republican monsters do not cause them harm by stripping away our healthcare. By trusting You to do what is right in this situation, I can be ready for what happens. You are in control of everything that takes place in my life. And you do constantly protect me from dangers. So God, I am leaning on Your power right now. Today is yet another day in which I need You to intervene in a huge way. And thank You for intervening yesterday.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment