Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Second Chance

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23

"I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and a bride adorns herself with her jewels."Isaiah 61:10

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Dear God,

Your love never ends. Your mercies never stop and are new every morning. This means I get to try again every day and that my mistakes from the previous day are erased when I give them to You and ask for forgiveness. Today is a new day with a fresh start. Your love will never end. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment