Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Light of the World

And again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." - John 8:12

"But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day." - Proverbs 4:18

"And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever." - Revelation 22:5

Dear God, 

You are the light of the world. I will never live in darkness. I will have the light that gives life. Your light goes before me showing me the path You want me to follow. That path will one day lead me to heaven because I love You. Your light will shine in all its glory in heaven. In heaven, there will never be night. Thank You for the light of life.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name, 

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment