Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Remember My Names

"My soul will be satisfied as with fat and rich food, and my mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy." - Psalm 63:5-7

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the rpropwr time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you." - I Peter 5:6-7

"For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prinxe of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

Dear God, 

I give You all my worries because You care for me. You are powerful. You are wise. You are full of mercy. You are Shepherd. You are Savior. You are Prince of Peace. You are King above all kings. You are Lord above all lords. You are Love. You are always with me. You watch over me when I sleep. You are taking care of me. When I have the night terrors in the night and feel afraid to close my eyes again, I can just cry out to You for comfort and rest. 

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment