Sunday, March 5, 2017

In the Middle of the Mess

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness." - James 1:2-3

"Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable a his judgments and how inscrutable his ways!" - Romans 11:33

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me."  - John 15:4

Dear God, 

I can find joy in the middle of my toughest times. Nothing is impossible with You! You are with me. You are working in my life. You can bring good out of evil. You can outsmart the devil and anything this world throws at me. I can find joy through prayer. Help me to remember that You are with me always no matter what happens and that You will continue to provide care to the most vulnerable people despite of what the republicans try to do to harm them.

Thank You.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment