Saturday, August 15, 2015

He Is the God of All Time and All That Is

Psalm 32:6 - Therefore let everyone who is godly offer a prayer to you at a time when you may be found; surely in the rush of great waters, they shall not reach him. 

Psalm 55:17 - Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice.

Psalm 62:8 - Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us.

Dear God, it is so easy to trust You when things are going well. But what I need to learn is to still trust You when things are not going as well. You will heal me from this Eustachian tube infection. You will provide for my family financially. You will help direct my doctors to act instead of just waiting and seeing as my immune system crashes. I may be in the midst of a storm right now, but You are still there. Whether or not I see You or feel You. Autism is not a punishment. It is a blessing. Because You sometimes intend for us to go through things so we can bless others through our experiences. Thank You. In Jesus Name' Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment