Sunday, August 9, 2015

Come to Him When You Are Weak and Weary

Isaiah 42:2-3 - He will not cry aloud or lift up his voice, or make it heard in the street; a bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice. 

Isaiah 54:10 - "For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed," says the Lord, who has compassion on you. 

Romans 8:26 - Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 

Dear God, although I do not understand why You would choose to bless me with and through challenges, I embrace the path You have placed me on because it is just that - my path, my journey. No one else can understand everything about my oath and my journey on it just as I can never understand everything about someone else's path or journey. Help me as I lean more on You during this time. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment