Friday, August 21, 2015

Wait with Him for a While

I Kings 8:22-24 - Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in the presence of all the assembly of Israel and spread out his hands toward heaven, and said, "O Lord, Gos of Israel, there is no God like you, in heaven above or on earth beneath, keeping covenant and showing steadfast love to your servants who walk before you with all their heart, who have kept with your servant David my father what you declared to him. You spoke with your mouth, and with your hand have fulfilled it this day."

Galatians 5:22-23 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 

Dear God, sometimes people look me with sideways glances because I am different. Thank You for choosing me to be different. At the end of the day, I have to ask myself whether I treated others with the fruit of the Spirit or if I gave them bad apples. Help me to always act with the fruit of the Spirit. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment