Thursday, August 6, 2015

Understanding Will Never Bring You Peace

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. 

Romans 5:1 - Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

II Thessalonians 3:16 - Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all. 

Dear God, never will understanding bring me peace. As soon as I begin to understand something, another thing comes at me that demands understanding. Life is just full of problems demanding to be understood. And it doesn't give me peace. So today, I turn the problems over to You and ask for Your peace. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment