Saturday, August 22, 2015

Trust Me and Do Not Be Afraid

Isaiah 12:2 - "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."

Romans 8:1-2 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 

Dear God, thank You for judging me not guilty. Whenever I speak against injustice and then get attacked for it, I have to remember that You already judged me and that they have a personal heart problem going on deep down inside of them that makes them act with such hatred and bitterness. There is no condemnation for those who truly belong to You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment