Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sit Quietly in His Presence

Psalm 37:7 - Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices! 

Romans 8:16-17 - The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. 

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Dear God, help me as I sit and rest quietly in Your presence. Yes, there are challenges ahead of me, but they are inconsequential to the strength You have in store for me during my time with You. May I learn that resting in You is better than rushing about. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment