Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Stay on the High Road with God

Micah 6:8 - He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Ephesians 2:10 - For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. 

Dear God, my path is my path and no one else's nor is anyone else's path my path. For those times when churches or other people say that I need to deviate from my path, help me to never go astray and to learn to stand up for justice, kindness, and humbleness. No one should ever make me feel ashamed to be different just as I should never shame anyone for being different. Thank You for valuable lessons. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment