Friday, June 19, 2015

God Is the Firm Foundation

Joshua 1:5 - No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you. 

Psalm 5:11 - But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them ever sing for joy, and spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may exult in you. 

Ephesians 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. 

Jude 24-25 - Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. 

Dear God, how firm a foundation You are if only I will just take Your hand and trust You to keep me from falling. May I continue to dance and sing on that foundation You lay before me. Thank You for the plan You have for me and for being in control of what happens in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment