Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thank God for the Things That Are Troubling You

Psalm 116:17 - I will offer to you the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the Lord.

Philippians 4:4-6 - Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer re and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Dear God, is it ever hard to thank You for the troubles on life! Another infection? Thanks. Financial stress? Thanks. Job loss? Thanks. Death? Thanks. Power outage? Thanks. I can definitely understand the struggle of thanking You for troubles. BUT, I can also see where You can come through those troubles to still bless and provide for someone. So I will continue to thank You whether I am in a troubled time or whether I am in a good time. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment