Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hold God's Hand and Trust

Psalm 62:5-6 - For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.

Isaiah 41:8-10 - Bt you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, the offspring of Abraham, my friend; you whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off"; fear not, for it am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 

Dear God, how I wish to continue to mature in dependence on You. Thank You for Your loving kindness and longing to be with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment