Tuesday, June 30, 2015

God Is the Truth

John 8:31-32 - So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, "If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Philippians 2:12-13 - Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. 

Dear God, thank You for dying to set me free. Thank You for setting me free within Your bounds. Free to be loved by You, cherished by You, held by You, do Your will, be forgiven by You, and be accepted by You into Your kingdom. Thank You for working in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment