Thursday, June 4, 2015

Welcome Challenging Times as Opportunities to Trust God

Isaiah 26:3 - You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

James 1:2-3 -  Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 

Dear God, I need You to keep a good grip on my hand right now. I am facing a challenging day with some unknowns in it because of my mouth and throat having become red and inflamed looking. I am not sure what the doctor will do. I am sure there are also other challenges that I do not even know about yet as well. Thank You for being with me through them all though. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment