Sunday, June 14, 2015

Approach God in Stillness and Trust

Psalm 130:5-6 - I wait for The Lord, my soul waits, and in his word I hope; my soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.

Isaiah 6:3 - And one called to another and said,: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!"

II Corinthians 4:17-18 - For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us am eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

Dear God, help me to never forget the unseen even in the chaos of the visible world. Help me to not become so overstimulated that I lose sight of you. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment