Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stay Calmly Conscious of God Today

Psalm 23:1-4 - The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in oaths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 

II Corinthians 4:16-18 - So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day. For this slight momentary afflcition is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. 

Dear God, thank You for going before me and with me through the day. Before and with. Before and with. That is a good combination. That is something that was never done by that "care team" that caused more harm than good. Continue to lead me through the day, and continue to go with me through the day. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment